Saturday, October 16, 2010

It all starts now...


I am going to try an experiment, I am going to make myself finally get caught up on my scrap booking. Since I stopped being a stay at home Mom of 2 almost 3 years ago, I have gotten so far behind on my scrap booking. I host weekend crops with my friend Shelley 2 times a year and occasionally crop at home but that just does not cut it. I own more scrap booking supplies that I should admit too and I need to get to work. I am going to try and complete at least 1 two page layout or two pages a week from here on out. I will try and give mini-challenges to myself and maybe you too.

Week one~ Challenge, use flowers in a layout.

2 comments:

  1. i love this!!! even though i guess i'm technically a 'stay-at-home' mom... i'm also a full-time teacher with homeschooling, so i totally know what you mean about getting behind!!! :( doesn't help that my 'scrapbook' room is now a 'classroom!' *sighs*... i know i can't commit to 2 pages/week right now... BUT...i DO need to get rolling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I cam e home from church and completed this weeks mission already!! Woo Hoo!
    I layout containing flowers is finished. Bonus it took less than 45 minutes! I even used the Cricut, Cuttle Bug and inks too!!!

    ReplyDelete